We went beyond best restaurant, best chef categories -- now you can help vote for your favorites in these original awards categories that spotlight farmers, chefs, gardeners, brewers, vintners and many more whose work benefits our community and environment.
Vote for you choice below. Tell your friends and family to vote, voting will be open until October 1.
And don't forget to buy tickets to the award ceremony + reception here! You won't want to miss the Awards Gala, guaranteed to be the party of the fall on Oct. 16 at the fabulous new District Winery in Yards Park. Thanks to our presenting sponsor Caviar, local restaurants delivered. Read about each of the amazing top three finalists after the Voting Ballot.
Vote For The Peoples Choice
Meet the Finalist
- Best School Garden
- Best Chef Garden
- Best Community Garden
- Best Home Cook Garden, brought to you by American Plant
- Leadership Award
- Best Local Farm, brought to you by ThinkFoodGroup
- Best Local Brewery
- Best Local Distillery
- Best Local Winery, brought to you by Potomac Construction Services
- Best Food Access Program
- Best Food Education Program
- Best Farmers Market, brought to you by sweetgreen
- Best Chef x Farmer Collaboration, brought to you by Cavair
- Best Use of Surplus Food, brought to you by MOM's Organic Market
- Best Use of Local/Seasonal Ingredients, brought to you by HapstakDemetriou+
The EdibleDC Magazine Awards will culminate in an awards presentation and reception on Monday, October 16th at the newly minted District Winery. There will be two winners per category one community pick and one critics pick. Learn more about the EdibleDC Awards event and purchase tickets to the reception. Buy tickets to the EdibleDC Magazine Awards.
Want to sponsor an award category and the event? Learn more by emailing email@example.com. Thanks to our presenting sponsor Caviar.