Humble heroes who are
quietly changing our foodscape
They’re the 16 most interesting people in food that you’ve probably never heard of. And they’re transforming our food scene on a daily basis in profound but often under-the-radar ways.
Culinary consultants, gastronomic entrepreneurs, food accessibility advocates, a coffee roaster with a cause, a league of extraordinary bartenders, real estate gurus, ice cream makers on a mission, and farmers with true growing power, our list of game changers are making their mark in and around Washington D.C. Their creativity inspires, their passion delights, and their vision excites us.
Raise your glass and drink a toast to the 16 people affecting change in our local food system at a grass roots level and making our city even more appetizing, bite by bite.
- Raising the Stakes
- THE ORIGINAL GAME CHANGER: NORA POUILLON
- THE GAME CHANGERS: REBECCA LEMOS AND LOLA BLOOM
- THE GAME CHANGERS: DAN O’BRIEN
- THE GAME CHANGERS: ECO CITY FARMS
- THE GAME CHANGERS: TAHARKA BROTHERS
- THE GAME CHANGERS: RICHIE BRANDENBURG
- THE GAME CHANGERS: D.C. CRAFT BARTENDERS GUILD
- THE GAME CHANGERS: TEBABU ASSEFA
- THE GAME CHANGERS: SHARON GRUBER