JOIN US for the first edition of Put Down the Phone Club: A social event series brought to you by MOJALVO and Timber Pizza Co.
"Put Down the Phone Club" is a new social series dedicated to detaching us from our phones and re-engaging us with the people that surround us! Dance the night away without worrying about updating your Instagram stories!
In this first edition, we introduce Timber Pizza Co.'s brand-spanking-new event space [fondly referred to as Timberbox]. It's across from Timber, on Upshur Street.
Picture this: You, in a finished, empty bar space surrounded by friends [and soon-to-be friends], dancing to an early 2000's hip-hop and R&B playlist with NO PHONES TO BE SEEN IN ANY DIRECTION. whatttttttt?!?!?
Come as you are! Note: belly chains, Air Jordans, and glitter gel are highly encouraged.
Overview [Tha Deets]:
1. You must Put Down the Phone if you want to be in the club. Don't be the wet dishrag with your flash on while you insta-story yourself having a good time. Just have a good time! We'll pass around a handful of disposable cameras for us to capture the moment(s) collectively.
2. The tunes will will be non-stop and blasted from quality speakers in this cool-ass space.
3. Two drinks are included in your ticket. These drinks can be anything your heart desires, including non-alcoholic beverages, which we strongly encourage. Stay hydrated! We are going to be dancing our faces off to Nelly so...
4. Late night pizza munch. Fresh from the Timber oven will be delivered to the space around mid party!
5. Plenty of snacks, to keep your energy high and the party going!
Tickets available here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/timber-pizza-co-x-mojalvo-present-put-down-the-phone-club-tickets-45208180886
**MUST BE OVER 21 TO ATTEND**