Save the Date!
November 1, 2018, University of Maryland Eastern Shore
FOR FARMERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND SOIL HEALTH NUTS: A FULL DAY OF LEARNING FROM FARMERS AND OTHER EXPERTS ABOUT LATEST INNOVATIONS IN SOIL HEALTH AND FERTILITY
- Soil Health guru Ellen Polishuk, Plant to Profit
- Delmarva soils, James Brewer, National Resource Conservation Service
- And more!
In-Depth Afternoon Breakouts
- In-Depth Soil Test Analysis with Bill McKibben, Head Agronomist at Logan Labs
- Planting Green with Adam Snyder of Harborview Farms
- Air-Seeder Presentation with Sussex Conservation District
- Soil Health Tools with University of Maryland Extension Specialists Nevin Dawson and Dr. Sara Via
- Plus more!
- Open Farmer-to-Farmer Notice Board
- Nutrient Management Credits
- Soil & Ag Service Tradeshow
- Extended Speaker Q&A
- Networking Opportunities
For Sponsorship & Exhibit Opportunities: Niamh Shortt, firstname.lastname@example.org. More information coming soon!