Co-owner of Cork Wine Bar & Market, Diane Gross, has gathered together some of the city's top female chefs, restaurateurs and politicos to host D.C. Women Who Care, an evening supporting organizations that reunite immigrant families. Attendance requires a minimum donation of $50, and 100% of proceeds will go toward the Capital Area Immigrants' Rights Coalition and The Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project.
Additional info and RSVP/donations available here.
The evening features beer, wine, cocktails and small bites from Cork and other participating chefs and restaurants, including:
- Amy Brandwein - Centrolina
- Rose Previte - Compass Rose, Maydan
- Jamie Leeds - Hank's Oyster Bar, Hank's Pasta Bar, Hank's Cocktail Bar
- Ruth Gresser, Pizzeria Paradiso
- Jackie Greenbaum - Little Coco's, El Chucho, Quarry House, Bar Charley
- Leah Cheston - Right Proper Brewing Company