Photos by Kate Headley
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 cloves peeled roasted garlic
- ½ teaspoon good-quality raw honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Sea salt to taste
- 4 cups julienned raw kale
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, combine the sesame seeds, roasted garlic, honey, vinegar, water and salt. Process until smooth, about 1 minute.
- In a large bowl, combine the kale and sesame dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve immediately or refrigerate before serving.