A delicious and addictive nut mix, perfect for entertaining and gifts! Peg’s Salt is is a blended salt seasoning with over 20 spices. A woman-owned business, Cass Cannon launched Peg’s Salt in 2012 and makes her product in Greenwood, VA from her mother’s family recipe. Peg’s Salt is all small batch made, and contains no sugar, fillers, MSG, gluten, or GMOs. It is also a perfect stocking stuffer for home cooks.
Available at all area Whole Foods Markets, Arrowine and Westover Market in Arlington, through Relay Foods and online at www.pegssalt.com.
Peg’s Salt Savory Spiced Nuts
• 2-1/4 cups (18-ounces) assorted unsalted nuts (E.g., raw peanuts, cashews, walnuts, pecans and almonds)
• 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
• ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper*
• 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
• ½ tsp. white sugar
• 2 teaspoons Peg’s Salt
• 1-1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
Preheat … Read More